|Hearth Accessories for Fireplaces and Wood-Burning Stoves
Glass Doors, Screens, Grates, Thermometers, Rugs, & Wood Carriers
Everything you need to make your wood-burning experience safe, simple, and enjoyable. Items for the fireplace, woodstove, chimney, insert, and hearth.
- A Woodstove Thermometer will help you burn your fires hot enough to avoid building up flammable creosote in the chimney
- Cast-Iron Fireplace Grates hold logs securely and safely
- Choose from a selection of decorative and plain Firebacks to radiate heat into your room
- Hearth and wall protection in a variety of materials, colors, and costs
- If your flue's too small in relation to the fireplace opening, it's likely that the fireplace smokes back. Install a Smoke Guard (available in black or brass) to adjust the ratio.
- Fireplace Glass Doors, Hearth Rugs, Wood Carriers, Steamers, Fireplace Screens, and much more (not shown) . Ask your technician.
Further Reading - Chimney Sweeping Logs